Music whenever you want it!!!

Breaking

Recent Posts

Sunday 12 July 2020

VIDEO: Burna Boy – Wonderful


Burna Boy – Wonderful

 winner of 2020 BET Awards , Burna Boy has launced the music video to his latest single titled “Wonderful“.After being crowned the Best International Act at the just concluded BET Awards 2020; Burna Boy stays relevant as he share the visual to his chart topping record that has taken over the mainstream: 

Burna Boy–Wonderful:VIDEO DOWNLOAD

                    




Quotable Lyrics:

Anywhere I go mo n’ lati pada si ile mi
(cuz mama mi won wa ni ile mi)
I no want make person tell me say I too lazy
(Oluwaburna of la la ni)
As I dey hustle like Adebayor Ogunlesi
(No go talk say me I too lazy)
Anywhere I go mo n’ lati pada si ile mi
(cuz mama mi won wa ni ile mi)
Listen and share your thoughts below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

recommended

advertisement

trending

Subscribe Us

Loading...

Flickr Images

Loading...